- Graduated College of Charleston 1997 with a BA in Art History & Art Management
- During college, I worked at Ann Green Real Estate & obtained my real estate appraisal license
- While working as a licensed real estate appraiser, I received SC real estate license
- Began working in new construction on-site sales with national and local builders in 1999
- Eventually, stepped over into general real estate
- Worked as a loan officer in the mortgage business from 2002-2004
- In May 2005, came ‘home’ to Spaulding Company…
- Earned CSP (Certified New Home Sales Professional) designation in 2006
- April 2009, Spaulding Company became the Spaulding Group at Prudential C. Dan Joyner
- April 2009, received Fine Homes International Designation
- March 2010 Earned Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Designation
- Successfully closed more than 60 short sales in 2011 & 2012
- Honored with 2013 Volunteer of the Year award from Stone Academy
- September 2013, joined Allen Tate Realtors opening Woodruff Road Branch
- Became BIC of Downtown office in January 2016
- March 2017, transitioned back into sales, forming the Downtown Group, now BrownStone Property Advisors: a tight-nit, cohesive group committed to professionalism & superior service
- April 2017, earned eCertified designation
- May 2017, earned Luxury Collection designation (replacement for Fine Homes International designation)
- May 2017, earned NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) designation
- 2017 President's Circle (Top 4% of Network)
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL COMMITMENT...
Chop!Cancer Committee (supporting the Cancer Survivors Park Alliance, surpassing our monetary goals each year)
Current & Past Community Involvement/Commitments
Red Cross, United Way, Metropolitan Arts Council, Greenville Humane Society, A Child's Haven, League Academy PTA, Stone Academy PTA
Multiple Listing Service Committee Member since 2013 (with brief hiatus)
Greater Greenville Association of Realtors Board Member 2018
South Carolina Association of Realtors Networking Committee Member since 2017
North Main Community Association Vice President 2019
WHAT THE ABC'S MEAN...
“Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA” is the required one-day course for the PSA certification that provides REALTORS® with knowledge and skills to select appropriate comparables and make accurate adjustments, guide sellers and buyers through the details of comparative market analyses and the underlying pricing principles that inform them, and interact effectively with appraisers. In addition to completing the course, participants are required to view two required webinars. Once awarded the certification, REALTORS® will be equipped to guide clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values. For more information about the PSA certification, visit www.pricingstrategyadvisor.org.
Master the craft of successful selling. This professional-level course is designed for specialists in new home sales & ensures a broad understanding of the home building business, differences between selling new homes & resale homes, basic steps of the builder's decision making & development process, construction features that benefit the home buyer, understanding the area & community as it relates to the new home/development, new home financing options, final walk-through procedures & more.
Designed for real estate professionals at all experience levels, the National Association of REALTORS® Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification, or SFR®, gives you a framework for understanding how to:
• Direct distressed sellers to finance, tax, and legal professionals
• Qualify sellers for short sales
• Develop a short-sale package
• Negotiate with lenders
• Tap into buyer demand
• Safeguard your commission
• Limit risk
• Protect buyers
As many agents can attest, your ability to close short sales and foreclosures depends in part on your confidence in seeing these transactions through. Confidence in your short sale success starts with a designated SFR®!